Saishuu Lunia Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saishuu Lunia Guild

Saishuu lunia guild a place for the guild to share and chat about lunia and stuff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lasche

Lasche

Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build Empty
PostSubject: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

First I use the gamepad so the skills are sorted so that I use action buttons for fight skills, move button for heals and L/R buttons for both / others.

I've always played alone until I've been in this guild so I didn't get much advices until now, my build must not be the most interesting out here =/
Also I didn't rebirthed at lvl 70 (I then don't have the +2 skill points) and I'm still at lvl 57 so I haven't been able to max many skills.

That said, here is my Eir skill build:
Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build Lunia20090608010748
Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build Lunia20090608003009

Q- True Judgment of Goddess Lv2/5 (maxed at this point) > If Eir is not canceled during the 2 firsts seconds of her cast, she's invulnerable during all the skill effect. In a wide area around her star falls and hit ennemies while those same stars heals allies. Very useful against a lot of ennemies close to Eir or bosses. I'll learn the classic JoG later and add it in the W slot, but I can't for now due to a lack of skill points.
1 - Moon Piece Lv9/11 (maxed at this point) > Moon Piece is the first damage skill Eir gets. The good points are that it follows the ennemy, almost no mana cost, has a very short cool time and almost instant cast. The damage is not that great though but pushes back most of the ennemies. Because of the low damage I don't use that much, mostly to reach far away or scattered ennemies.
2 - New Moonlight Piece Lv9/11 (maxed at this point) > The rebirth version or Moon Piece, Eir casts a barrier of damaging circles around her. I use it very often, it's a "cheap" skill that enables you to hit ennemies while doing other actions, you just run into them and they get hit. It does low damage but since it hits a lot and can be casted again almost as soon as the spell finishes it gives a good secondary protection. Very low cool time but because of the casting time you shouldn't directly be at close contact of monsters when casting this spell. Like Moon Barrier it doesn't use much mana.
3 - Tears of Goddess Lv8/11 (maxed at this point) > Very fast casting time and decent damage for a cleric, the damage area covers a line in front of the caster and hits every target in this zone.
4 - Holy Spirit Lv5/10 > Eir casts a big bead of light in front of her that damages the ennemies in its path. Since the bead move slowly and make the ennemy fall, this skill can push away many ennemies and do a lot of aerial attacks to monsters, and then very good damage if used adequately.
5 - Moonlight Chain Lv5/10 > Eir launches lots of beads in front of her one after another. These beads follow the ennemy in a wide angle (but not to a very far distance) and pushes them back a little. Does good damage and shields Eir efficiently if surrounded by many stunable mobs, the problem is that she's frozen on her spor during all the cast. I use it quite often in emergency situations agains melee targets.
6 - Emergency Heal Lv6/11 (maxed at this point) > The most interesting part of this healing skill is that it's an instant casting time, the moment you active the skill it's casted. It's very useful when you have an ally down with 0 HP to be saved quickly. Also the AoE (Area of Effect) is very whide, almost all the screen. This skill doesn't heal much at first but upgraded it heals quite a good amount of health to every party member. The cool down time is a bit long though so you should keep it for when needed only as long as you have other healing skills ready (I say that but... I should be the first one to follow this advice ._.).
7 - Light of Healing Lv5 > A skill that casts 3 waves of heal around Eir, heals a very good amount of life to everyone close to her. I plan to max it but since it still heals a good amount for now and uses quite a lot of mana I don't upgrade it more than that for now.
8 - New Bead of healing Lv2 > A heal rb skill, Eir launches a lot of healing beads in front of her that follows her party members if they're in front of her. I keep this skill at this lvl for now because... wow it uses so little mana, low cooltime, and heals so much HP for a lvl 2 skill! It's cheated ._.
9 - Sunlight of Healing lvl 8/11 (maxed at this point) > The heal skill I use the most for now. It has a very wide range of effect, doesn't use much mana, has a sweet cooltime and heals a lot even the caster so I often even use it to heal myself instead of Light of Healing. My favourite healing skill for now.
0 - New Price of Sacrifice Lv4/11 > Sacrifices an amount of health to recover mana then heals herself. I often cancels the heal part since it recovers the sacrificied part of health only and uses quite some time that you don'always have to waste. Later I'll probably remplace this slot by an other and send this skill in the W or E slot.

Feel free to make any comments on my build Smile And it's 2am... Time to go to bed T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/yumeji/
Kosami

Kosami

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:47 pm

You should really sleep Smile and our key like opposite xD your attacks are in front mine all in back or on top ^^

Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build 0607175144-1
Back to top Go down
CainNightroad
Admin
CainNightroad

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 am

so your a hybrid eir ._. you have too much on moon chain and rb moon peices ;-; but itys a good build tbh Very Happy also emergency heal is for emergencies only so is usually kept at lvl 1 no matter what build you are Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://saishuu.ultimarpg.net
Kosami

Kosami

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:55 am

CainNightroad wrote:
so your a hybrid eir ._. you have too much on moon chain and rb moon peices ;-; but itys a good build tbh Very Happy also emergency heal is for emergencies only so is usually kept at lvl 1 no matter what build you are Surprised

A dodge is good for escapes as well, and moon barrier would be helpful
Back to top Go down
Lasche

Lasche

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 am

Like I said I've been playing the game alone until I've been recruited in this guild and it's been since 12ft that I'm on Lunia (I rejected every guild invite because I didn't like the guild names nor the icons Mad ). Since I had to learn everything I know all by myself I didn't expect to have a good build at all so let's call this one the "loner's build" Laughing But seriously I realise it's clearly not the best hybrid built but I can guarantee that I've solo Lunia until now with this. Sometimes (very often actually) I feel very weak though so it relieves me a little to switch with my Dacy (and more recently Ryan) Razz

About the Moon Chain I believe you, I've never maxed this skill so I don't know how much damage it can do, but I've never really felt much changes when I upgraded it. You confirm my doubts then =/ I upgraded New Moon Piece by reflex. RB skill = SUPER skill. Well that's not always the case and I know it since I'm trying rebirthed versions of Eir, Ryan and Dacy. I KNOW the RB tag on a skill doesn't guarantee its greatness (I still doubt about Dacy's Mega Carpet New Slippery Sheet and Ryan's Random Drunk Shot True Rapid Shot ._.) but still I get carried out and max it... But I'm curently in "testing phase" of the new skills since I'll probably rebirth again later and I still have full skill reset stones I got from an event. I'll just argue with the Emergency Heal. I know it's mainly used for "emergencies" and more particulary when we have to save a fallen comrade, but in my case I use it more often than that because it has a very wide Area of Effect so I'm using it to heal a high amount of health as well (and I admit because I'm lazy ;__; ). But I agree... Since I use this method, I sometimes run out of healing skills to save others. I could keep it at lvl 1, but then I'll have to place it on the QWERTY pannel and not on the 1234567890 one. I have strange reflexes when I have a gamepad in the hands =/
Dodge... But it's a PvP skill right? You know I hate PvP pale Hum well maybe it would train me so... maybe it's not a bad idea after all... *gasp* I've never used Moon Barrier. I've always left this task to Dainns =x But I believe it's quite useful to keep away bosses, even more when you're playing solo. So why didn't I use it until now? Maybe because it doesn't do damage nor heals? Aww maybe I'm a bit too materialistic =(
Back to top Go down
CainNightroad
Admin
CainNightroad

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

does this mean you like this guild and image?
Back to top Go down
http://saishuu.ultimarpg.net
Lasche

Lasche

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm still there ain't I? xD

Should I switch for Tsundere? It's also quite good Rolling Eyes Joke, I'm not staying for this anymore but for Saishuu's amazing members Wink
Back to top Go down
Kosami

Kosami

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm

I have a comment about Dodge skill. Hm dodge can be used in PvP but it really helpful in stages when your mobbed. Dodge can get you out if monster can fall.
Back to top Go down
Lasche

Lasche

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:13 pm

I'll try it. Lvl 1 is enough right? =o
Back to top Go down
Kosami

Kosami

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Lasche wrote:
I'll try it. Lvl 1 is enough right? =o

yep Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build   Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lasche's Eir PvE hybrid build
Page 1 of 1